Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday : OliviaRoyale

Well, I missed last week's Wishlist Wednesday do to an grain acquiring, ginger harvesting, locking my keys in my car adventure.  But I have a great one this week and am doing my best to post something weekly.

This Etsy seller is an Upstate New York local from the gorges Ithaca.

Olivia Royale's shop is filled with wonderful hand knitted and crocheted hats and wearable art. Her work is so colorful and well crafted, it's hard to pick a favorite.
The colors in the Crochet Gypsy Vest are outstanding! :




But who can argue with a blanket you can wear?


The Chevron Green Poncho Sweater reminds me of grandma's handmade afghans, in a very good way. This would be the perfect thing to wear on a crisp autumn pumpkin picking adventurer or to snuggle up in on a cold winter night with a book and a hot cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment